Course Context The SIMS Examinations Organiser module has been designed to manage the administration of the examinations processes in schools. This course covers reviewing the setup of the software, importing and structuring basedata, creating and submitting files for entries, forecast grades and coursework marks, managing and seating candidates.
Who should attend? Newly appointed Exams Officers/Assistant Exams Officers
Pre-requisites No previous knowledge required
How will I benefit? You will benefit by gaining knowledge and confidence to process examination entries and results What will I learn?
- set up the Examinations Organiser module – seasons, basedata, candidate numbers and unique candidate identifiers (UCIs)
- enter candidates for exams and record forecast grades and coursework marks
- submit data to exam boards via electronic data interchange (EDI)
- use Examinations Organiser’s Seating Organiser and deal with clashes
- explore various reports available when managing exam entries.