CPD-Certified GDPR training course to support schools in their journey to GDPR compliance.
These sessions are designed for school senior leaders, data protections leads,compliance and governance officers, data managers, data officers, data architects, data specialists, chief executive and directors from school, LAs and MATs.
On completion of this external instructor led training one day course, delegates will have:
- A thorough understanding of the new GDPR and its impact on your organisation
- Awareness of the requirements GDPR will impose on you
- Gone through the steps you need to take to ensure your organisation is compliant
- Learned how to ensure your suppliers are GDPR compliant
- Practiced practical skills you can apply in your own organisation
This training course is delivered by LEAMIS Partners, therefore to keep the costs of training as low as possible for schools the course will require a minimum of 8 delegates in order to run this course. Please register on the waiting list and we will be in contact with you to arrange a suitable training date.
Who should attend? Senior leaders, data protections leads,compliance and governance officers, data managers, officers, architects, specialists, chief executive and directors from school,